This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot connect to server

At the minute on 2 different sites I have run the repairs and done the things on the control center but none of the clients can connect to the server to update.

I get a message saying Check that this computer is connected to the network. I am 100% it is connected to the network as I am posting online from it and it is a fileserver so people are using it for files and printing.

Has anybody else had that issue?

:33275

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I have just checked and the AV on the server is updating fine, this is on the same server as the console and it works fine.

If it is on a client machine this is where it doesn't update.

The only username / password in the update policy is the one from the sophos license? I install the software with the domain admin user/pass at the start when it asks for credentials like I always have done.

:33491
  • I have just checked and the AV on the server is updating fine, this is on the same server as the console and it works fine.

If it is on a client machine this is where it doesn't update.

The only username / password in the update policy is the one from the sophos license? I install the software with the domain admin user/pass at the start when it asks for credentials like I always have done.

:33491
Children
No Data