This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM Still Wont Update!! Shh/Updater-B False positives

After my whole network getting False Positives, and reading pages of post

My SUM still wont update after doing the following

Option 1

1. Add the following exclusions to the' Anti-Virus and HIPS' policy

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sophos\
    C:\Program Files\Sophos\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\
    C:\programdata\sophos\

2. Select Groups in SEC and select 'Update Now'
  3. Once all groups have been updated remove the exclusions

Option 2

1. Centrally disable On-Access scanning via policy in SEC
  2. Select Groups in SEC and select 'Update Now'
  3. Once a group has updated re-enable On-Access scanning via policy in SEC

its getting very annoying, all my users are getting a very annoying windows installer window popping up every half hour or so, which causes grief to our dedicated application users, all the log files are full with MsiInstaller Warnings & Errors about

Product: Sophos AutoUpdate -- Internal Error 2324. 6, C:\Program Files\Sophos\AutoUpdate\ps.crl

HELP!!!!

:31093

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This seems to be workign to resolve my SUM issues. one question: How long should I expect to see "downloading binaries", as listed in that article. I am at 10 hours since the install.

"You may see a “Downloading binaries” message in the 'Download status' column on the Sophos Enterprise Console, this should clear itself in time."

:32695
  • This seems to be workign to resolve my SUM issues. one question: How long should I expect to see "downloading binaries", as listed in that article. I am at 10 hours since the install.

"You may see a “Downloading binaries” message in the 'Download status' column on the Sophos Enterprise Console, this should clear itself in time."

:32695
Children
No Data