This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mac: Could not contact primary server

I tried updating my Sophos AV on my mac and it says that it ould not contact the primary server and the error occured today 23 Sep 2012 15:44. Is this related to the fase-positive issue? How long should I wait before trying to update my definitions again? Should I remove and reinstall it?

Brittany

:32639

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • well, i have been using sophos for a couple of years now, and never could use the autoupdate function, as it always respond with the same "Could not contact primary server" message. Various OSX versions and macbook pro's were tried. shutting down firewall protection, and various settings, all without result. so I think sophos is not realy mac friendly

:35087
  • well, i have been using sophos for a couple of years now, and never could use the autoupdate function, as it always respond with the same "Could not contact primary server" message. Various OSX versions and macbook pro's were tried. shutting down firewall protection, and various settings, all without result. so I think sophos is not realy mac friendly

:35087
Children
No Data