This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 Extended Support Issue

We are experiencing an issue where none of the Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 clients are reporting back to the SEC 5.5.2 console. They do not show as 'up to date'. You can not assign a policy and cannot 'update now.' 

This happened previously and Sophos released a new Security Certificate - this was installed (default installation) and the Certificate added to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities' Store. This work fine and the Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 reported back to the SEC console as expected but it is now happening again. 

I have raised a Support Ticket - Sophos haven't got back to me with anything that has helped.

Nothing has changed on our systems - we have multiple installations and they all have the same error.

I have installed a brand new version of SEC 5.5.2 onto a new virtual server, added our subscriptions (inc Windows 7 and Server 2008R2 Extended Support) to re-download the definitions. Still the error is present. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data