This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Message Router service not starting after TLS 1.2

Dear Sophos Community,

I have Sophos Endpoint Protection 10.8 running on Windows 2016  and Sophos Management Console running 5.5.1 running on a separate server. I have disabled TLS version 1.0 and 1.2 on Windows 2016 server, as a result after the reboot Sophos Message Router service wont start.

I have done some research and I found this article which describes this problem, however even after creating the registry key described some result.

https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000038974?language=en_US

Can anyone point me in the right direction, how can I make the client use TLS 1.2?

In advance thank you,

Bujar

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Bujar,

disabled TLS version 1.0 and 1.2
    guess it's 1.1 not 1.2. Anyway, are you sure that Sophos Message Router service wont start or could it be that it stops almost immediately? I assume the latter and there should be some information in the Router logs (%ProgramData%\Sophos\Remote Management System\3\Router\Logs\).

Christian

• Hello Bujar,

disabled TLS version 1.0 and 1.2
    guess it's 1.1 not 1.2. Anyway, are you sure that Sophos Message Router service wont start or could it be that it stops almost immediately? I assume the latter and there should be some information in the Router logs (%ProgramData%\Sophos\Remote Management System\3\Router\Logs\).

Christian

Children
No Data