This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Help: Mal/Badsrc-C: what is it / removal help?

Hi. Got Mal/Badsrc-C quarantined on my Sony vaio at the moment. Just got it this morning. I know little about the complexities of computers. Anyone got any advice on what to do with it? The 'perform action' options are only 'move' and 'delete'. I'm worried so advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Knownothing.

:10845

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm running a mac and have the same malware listed in the quarantine manager but the "clean up threat" button is not enabled.  I can enable the "clear from List" button if I click the lock to make changes and log in, but is  "clear from list" the same as "delete"?  If not, how can I take care of the problem?

I've read the long explanation on the boards about creating a custom scan for macs, which everyone loves. However, I have not been able to locate the "Scan Local Drives" window in step one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:14927
  • I'm running a mac and have the same malware listed in the quarantine manager but the "clean up threat" button is not enabled.  I can enable the "clear from List" button if I click the lock to make changes and log in, but is  "clear from list" the same as "delete"?  If not, how can I take care of the problem?

I've read the long explanation on the boards about creating a custom scan for macs, which everyone loves. However, I have not been able to locate the "Scan Local Drives" window in step one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:14927
Children
No Data