This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error 1721 when I try to remove sophos endpoint protection

Hi,

I tried to remove sophos from a virtual server. I removed some components manually but I have still "zombi" sophos parts.

On the windows "programs and features" if I try to remove "sophos anti-virus" I get an 1721 error.

Can you help me please?

Thanks 

Regards

FM

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • More info for the error:

"Errore 1721.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: UninstallDriverFiles64Vista, location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\, command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\NATIVE.EXE" /lhu "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SAVONACCESSDRIV.INF" "

• More info for the error:

"Errore 1721.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action: UninstallDriverFiles64Vista, location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\, command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\NATIVE.EXE" /lhu "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sophos\Sophos Anti-Virus\SAVONACCESSDRIV.INF" "

Children