This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Failed to download updates 'sdds:SOPHOS': invalid authentication.

Once installed free Sophos for Linux, I am not able to register myself in MySophos, so updates can not be done. The capcha ask for typing two words but I only see one. In order to get an account to type in the prymary update.

I came back to the instructions and it just said to type as login "gui-username" and nothing as password what was rejected and asked again for a password.

Mon 11 May 2015 11:39:29 PM CESTupdate.failedFailed to download 'sdds:SOPHOS': invalid authentication. Please check PrimaryUpdateUsername and PrimaryUpdatePassword.
Mon 11 May 2015 11:39:29 PM CESTupdate.failedFailed to replicate from all update sources
Mon 11 May 2015 11:42:41 PM CESTupdate.failedFailed to download 'sdds:SOPHOS': invalid authentication. Please check PrimaryUpdateUsername and PrimaryUpdatePassword.
Mon 11 May 2015 11:42:41 PM CESTupdate.failedFailed to replicate from all update sources
Mon 11 May 2015 11:49:08 PM CESTsavd.daemonOn-access scanning disabled.
Mon 11 May 2015 11:49:09 PM CESTsavd.scanner.diedA scan processor unexpectedly terminated with signal: SIGTERM.
Mon 11 May 2015 11:49:09 PM CESTsavd.scanner.diedA scan processor unexpectedly terminated with signal: SIGTERM.
Mon 11 May 2015 11:49:09 PM CESTsavd.daemonSophos Anti-Virus daemon stopped.
Tue 12 May 2015 08:11:48 AM CESTsavd.daemonSophos Anti-Virus daemon started.
Tue 12 May 2015 08:12:19 AM CESTsavd.daemonOn-access scanning enabled using talpa.
:1020848

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi, 

Are you still encountering this problem when trying to create a MySophos account? Is the problem that you were not able to create a MySophos account in the first place or have you created an account but it's credentials are not recognized in the SAV for Linux product?  I've just been testing creating new accounts using Chrome and this seems to be working fine. Have you tried this with more than one browser? 

thanks, 

Dominic 

:1020883
  • Hi, 

Are you still encountering this problem when trying to create a MySophos account? Is the problem that you were not able to create a MySophos account in the first place or have you created an account but it's credentials are not recognized in the SAV for Linux product?  I've just been testing creating new accounts using Chrome and this seems to be working fine. Have you tried this with more than one browser? 

thanks, 

Dominic 

:1020883
Children
No Data