Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unwanted data control detections

We implemented Data Control policy and one of the policy I added is

Ailment, disease and diagnosis lexicon (ICD-9) [USA]

This policy seems like detecting every thing , even job application which has no data which can flag this policy.

In Sophos Site I found this article

http://www.sophos.com/support/knowledgebase/article/113937.html

it seems like  this policy is still broken. Any ETA when this policy will be fixed?

:24347

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello BopBop,

the mentioned update is way in the past. I can neither say what needs to be fixed (except for the general "trigger-happy") nor when this will be. Might be Sophos is not aware that there is (still) an issue. Did a quick check and can't confirm every thing (but didn't expect really it to trigger with the documents at hand).

Does turning on verbose logging reveal what's causing the detection? Anyway I'd engage Support directly.

Christian

:24365
  • Hello BopBop,

the mentioned update is way in the past. I can neither say what needs to be fixed (except for the general "trigger-happy") nor when this will be. Might be Sophos is not aware that there is (still) an issue. Did a quick check and can't confirm every thing (but didn't expect really it to trigger with the documents at hand).

Does turning on verbose logging reveal what's causing the detection? Anyway I'd engage Support directly.

Christian

:24365
Children
No Data