This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Data Control Template

I am working on Data control policy and has been success full with all the  built in policy Sophos has. I can stop/ monitor any financial information . however some of the financial document are not detecting by Sophos.

For example our payroll system upload electronic checks  to different bank every other week.  It is a txt file they upload but instead of using straight routing number and account number they mix and match some digit  such as 72208500001901258980 first 3 digit could be which state bank is 722 and then routing number 085000019 and then account number 012589800.

Problem I think is when all this digit are combined, Sophos doesn’’’’t know what to do. I have been trying to use this link to create new template but not successful yet http://www.sophos.com/support/knowledgebase/article/112192.html

Does other Sophos member create and share template ?  We monitor network with Soiralwind NPM , in SOlarwind we share template with other member , could you do some thing  in Sophos so we can share  custom template ?

:20087

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thank you for your feedback . I think  there are some  problem with Anti Virus 10.0. Since upgrading to 10.0 we can’’’’t block any banking or credit card document. I opened a case with Sophos, they too can’’’’t block any thing at their end with 10.0. It was working fine in 9.5.  Sophos Tech support sending the case to their Lab.

:20711
  • Thank you for your feedback . I think  there are some  problem with Anti Virus 10.0. Since upgrading to 10.0 we can’’’’t block any banking or credit card document. I opened a case with Sophos, they too can’’’’t block any thing at their end with 10.0. It was working fine in 9.5.  Sophos Tech support sending the case to their Lab.

:20711
Children
No Data