XDR - Detection and Investigation EAP Known Issues

This document lists known issues for the XDR - Detection and Investigation Early Access Program

Parents
  • In the filter section, you have the choice to "clear all" Filters, but there is no option for "select all". Furthermore, the clear all button only clear the custom filter settings, but not everything. Wouldn´t it be better to clear everything, including the defaults, so I can select what I want from Scratch? to get back to the "default" Filter settings, it would male sense to have another Button  like "set defaults". I donßt know if there will be more Filter settings in the future, but having a select all/clear all would simplify the custom selection of filter settings, from my point of view.

Comment
  • In the filter section, you have the choice to "clear all" Filters, but there is no option for "select all". Furthermore, the clear all button only clear the custom filter settings, but not everything. Wouldn´t it be better to clear everything, including the defaults, so I can select what I want from Scratch? to get back to the "default" Filter settings, it would male sense to have another Button  like "set defaults". I donßt know if there will be more Filter settings in the future, but having a select all/clear all would simplify the custom selection of filter settings, from my point of view.

Children