Having attended the series, to become a Sophos EDR Certified Admin, you now just need to take a short test to validate your knowledge. Completion of this (the pass mark is 80%) will automatically send over your certificate, which you can print out and proudly display for everyone to see! Head to the link below to Enrol into the course and access the test via the Take Exam button. You’ll need a SophosID to sign in – you can create a free one if you don’t have one already. 

https://3.id.sophos.com/sso/saml2/NetExamCustomersSID3/login?RelayState=%2Fsaml%2Fnetexam%2Fauthenticate.php%3Fdestination%3Dcs124417

Parents
  • Hello Nick.  I attended all the live sessions but didn't receive a link via email for the certification.  I checked here and was able to register an ID and check the box saying I completed the on-demand videos.  I had problems with my pc during the exams and it looks like I have exhausted attempts.  Is there a way to get more attempts to take the exam?

Comment
  • Hello Nick.  I attended all the live sessions but didn't receive a link via email for the certification.  I checked here and was able to register an ID and check the box saying I completed the on-demand videos.  I had problems with my pc during the exams and it looks like I have exhausted attempts.  Is there a way to get more attempts to take the exam?

Children