This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Best cloud storage?

Hello,

I know people here may be tempted to say just use one drive, but I'm wondering what everyone thought was the best cloud storage platform to use? I'm considering either one drive or Dropbox and can't decide which is the better paid option. Keep in mind I'm looking for something that works well on PC, Mac, and iOS. I also ckecked Cloud Storage Video to know which is best but got more confused.And I'm unsure how well these solutions work on those platforms. Any thoughts?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure how this relates to Sophos products, and I don't want to reply as a Sophos employee, but hopefully the following will help.

My personal preference is DropBox, it has a great UI, is really easy to use on PC/iPhone and works brilliantly. I'm a bit biased as it was the first Cloud Storage system I used and have used it longest but the following comparison of the top 3 may help you out. To be honest, they're all excellent.

www.cloudwards.net/.../

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure how this relates to Sophos products, and I don't want to reply as a Sophos employee, but hopefully the following will help.

My personal preference is DropBox, it has a great UI, is really easy to use on PC/iPhone and works brilliantly. I'm a bit biased as it was the first Cloud Storage system I used and have used it longest but the following comparison of the top 3 may help you out. To be honest, they're all excellent.

www.cloudwards.net/.../

Children
No Data