This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to configure Sophos Safeguard Encryption on Mac OS X (10.11.6 - El Capitan)

I have installed the latest version of Sophos SafeGuard on a Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6) and I cannot get the synchronisation to work

I have added the self signed certificates to the Keychain as I used to do with previous OS X versions with no results

Any help will be welcome

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Which actual version of Sophos SafeGuard are you running Dornao?

I did have some issues with Sierra and SG as you described - previously trusted certs were suddenly no longer good enough!! I updated my back end and client and now everything's fine again.

I'm currently running 8.00.2.13 on the servers and my Mac client is running 8.00.1.7

My certs are externally signed with a CA so I didn't have any trust issues. Self signed certs "should" be ok though as long as you're just doing this all internally?

• Which actual version of Sophos SafeGuard are you running Dornao?

I did have some issues with Sierra and SG as you described - previously trusted certs were suddenly no longer good enough!! I updated my back end and client and now everything's fine again.

I'm currently running 8.00.2.13 on the servers and my Mac client is running 8.00.1.7

My certs are externally signed with a CA so I didn't have any trust issues. Self signed certs "should" be ok though as long as you're just doing this all internally?

Children