This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard 8.0 and SCCM 2012 R2 task sequence

Hello,

I'm attempting to get Sophos Safeguard 8.0 working with my SCCM 2012 R2 task sequence, I have the installation working on the task sequence but as expected, as soon as Safeguard is installed and the task sequence reboots the computer, the disk is unreadable and the task sequence does not continue.

I need a way of installing Safeguard on the task sequence and the disk to not encrypt until the task sequence has finished, all this needs to happen without any user interaction or any manual input from the administrator building the machine.

There are several threads already about this subject but I can't find a recent one relating to 8.0 and SCCM 2012 R2.

Any help would be appreciated, if there is a defined process, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Duncan

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • What about delaying installing the Configuration package until the very end so that the client stays dumb and does nothing?

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hello Duncan,

Please can you detail what is installed, in what order, and any applicable reboots? Presumably you're doing something along the lines of

• Install SafeGuard Pre-install
    • Install SafeGuard Client component
    • Install SafeGuard Config package
    • <Reboot>

Is that roughly what you're doing?