This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows 8 Support For Sophos Full Disk Encryption Through the Sophos Enterprise Console

Pretty much what the subject says.  We have Sophos Full Disk Encryption through the Enterprise Console.  I know the current version we're on does not support it, but I see Safeguard itself does.  Is there an update out for the console that I don't see, or is the update coming soon?

Thanks,

Adam

:50076

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

the License Migration Guide (in chapter 5) explains how to move the Endpoint's encryption component from the SEC into the SafeGuard Console.

As far as I'm aware, all customers using integrated encryption in the Sophos Enterprise Console should have received a notification, that they may upgrade their existing encryption license to a "SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced" license at no charge for the term of their license.

I can confirm that there are currently no plans to support encryption of Windows 8 / 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9 clients within the Sophos Disk Encryption feature managed from the Sophos Enterprise Console.

Regards,

ChrisD

:51312
  • Hi,

the License Migration Guide (in chapter 5) explains how to move the Endpoint's encryption component from the SEC into the SafeGuard Console.

As far as I'm aware, all customers using integrated encryption in the Sophos Enterprise Console should have received a notification, that they may upgrade their existing encryption license to a "SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced" license at no charge for the term of their license.

I can confirm that there are currently no plans to support encryption of Windows 8 / 8.1 and Mac OS X 10.9 clients within the Sophos Disk Encryption feature managed from the Sophos Enterprise Console.

Regards,

ChrisD

:51312
Children
No Data