This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows 8 Support For Sophos Full Disk Encryption Through the Sophos Enterprise Console

Pretty much what the subject says.  We have Sophos Full Disk Encryption through the Enterprise Console.  I know the current version we're on does not support it, but I see Safeguard itself does.  Is there an update out for the console that I don't see, or is the update coming soon?

Thanks,

Adam

:50076

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • As a customer of the Sophos Disk Encryption Feature managed from the Sophos Enterprise Console you should have received the following email. I apologize that you have obviously not.

We have no plans to support encryption of Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.9 clients within this feature, and so we are making our encryption license SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced available to you at no charge for the term of your license.

SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced provides all the features available to you in Sophos Disk Encryption today plus native disk encryption, which allows you to manage BitLocker and FileVault 2 encryption on your Windows and Mac endpoints. You can continue to use Sophos Disk Encryption as you do today and use SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced for your newer platforms. Alternatively, if you require a single encryption management console, you can migrate all your existing encrypted endpoints into the SafeGuard Management Center without re-encrypting the endpoints.

Get more information on SafeGuard Disk Encryption »

Get information on the SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced license (PDF) »

For more details on the migration, read our license migration guide »

:50184
  • As a customer of the Sophos Disk Encryption Feature managed from the Sophos Enterprise Console you should have received the following email. I apologize that you have obviously not.

We have no plans to support encryption of Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.9 clients within this feature, and so we are making our encryption license SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced available to you at no charge for the term of your license.

SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced provides all the features available to you in Sophos Disk Encryption today plus native disk encryption, which allows you to manage BitLocker and FileVault 2 encryption on your Windows and Mac endpoints. You can continue to use Sophos Disk Encryption as you do today and use SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced for your newer platforms. Alternatively, if you require a single encryption management console, you can migrate all your existing encrypted endpoints into the SafeGuard Management Center without re-encrypting the endpoints.

Get more information on SafeGuard Disk Encryption »

Get information on the SafeGuard Disk Encryption Advanced license (PDF) »

For more details on the migration, read our license migration guide »

:50184
Children
No Data