This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Not Allowing Logon

Hey everyone. I hope this is a relatively easy question. We have a client who is having us roll out Safeguard Enterprise to protect 150+ computers across their sites. This is the first installation at our company for Safeguard Enterprise.

Basically it is setup and seems to be working fine. I am using a test machine to try out my policies. After encryption/synchronization with the Safeguard Server I am having trouble logging in with users credentials. Is there something I am missing in the policies I created? Any information I need to give you guys to help me troubleshoot this issue?

Basically I installed this on a test machine user our domain administrator credentials. Afterwards I rebooted, plugged in the domain administrator credentials at the POA screen and at the windows login screen I used our help desks credentials and logged in with no issue. I have disabled pass-through to windows because there are multiple shifts at this location and people need to be able to switch computers fairly frequently.

I'm not talking about the POA screen either. I believe I understand correctly that the user has to login at least once before they can go through POA process? And on that note, does the user need special permissions to be able to log in to a computer protected with Sophos Safeguard? Did I botch something when I created my policies?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Sorry if it is not organized well... I am attempting to just do a mind dump of details I think may matter.

Thanks

- Justin

:20091

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data