This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CustomAction SGNCmdInt_6X returned actual error code 1603

Anyone have this issue with the SafeGuard Easy configuration MSI's ?  Mine keep on failing with the below error code taken from an MSI verbose log.

I can't figure out what the problem could be.....

Windows 7, 64bit, running as the administrator account....

TransRec config file C:\ProgramData\Utimaco\SafeGuard Enterprise\Import\SGMRawImp.xml couldn't be opened (30065)

error loading TransRec config file C:\ProgramData\Utimaco\SafeGuard Enterprise\Import\SGMRawImp.xml (30065)

:23429

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi there,

neither the OS version nor the communication method is related to this one. For speed purposed I would recommend to use SSL though.

With regards to the XML files not being in the correct place... are you installing SGN to a drive that does not hold the OS files, are you using roaming profiles or do you have any system variables changed / user profile redirected?

Where are the XML files stored? What happens if you copy them to the location the installer is checking?

Regards

Dan

:23779
  • Hi there,

neither the OS version nor the communication method is related to this one. For speed purposed I would recommend to use SSL though.

With regards to the XML files not being in the correct place... are you installing SGN to a drive that does not hold the OS files, are you using roaming profiles or do you have any system variables changed / user profile redirected?

Where are the XML files stored? What happens if you copy them to the location the installer is checking?

Regards

Dan

:23779
Children
No Data