This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WinPE SGN 5.60

Hello Sophos Community!

We are still running Safeguard Vers. 5.60 and are experiencing the common bcd\error. Unfortunately our WinPE SGN disk to recover from has somewhat gone missing...

Within the appropriate KB Article (Recovering data from a volume-based encrypted SafeGuard Device Encryption Client) i can only find Versions starting from 6.30.

Anybody any idea as to where or if the old WinPE SGN 5.60 is still available?

Best Regards,

Ralf

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I think best to log a call with Sophos support. Sadly as you know your version is now unsupported, but I'm sure they will be able to assist with the tool.

With the departure of Win7 upon us I think it's pretty critical you need to plan and move to a newer product. Version 8.1 is the "current" versions but this is a huge jump from 5.6.

• I think best to log a call with Sophos support. Sadly as you know your version is now unsupported, but I'm sure they will be able to assist with the tool.

With the departure of Win7 upon us I think it's pretty critical you need to plan and move to a newer product. Version 8.1 is the "current" versions but this is a huge jump from 5.6.

Children
No Data