This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Safeguard Credential provider with Pulse Secure

Has anyone with with the wrapper in Safeguard and imported the Pulse Secure credential guids?

The issue I am running into is when users sign into Safeguard credential provider in Windows 10. Pulse Secure does not pass though the user credentials to authenticate.

The other scenario is when we log in using the Windows credential provider, that passes the credentials to Pulse Secure just fine, however we get prompted for the windows password by safeguard to access the encryption key.

Per support they say I should TRY using the wrapper in the console but cannot confirm it will ever work and then mentions that it is out of scope for support.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Morning Scott-  Sadly it's expected behaviour for the creds to not be passed on to Sophos if you don't authenticate using the Sophos cred provider. We've never had enough time to investigate as I'm sure with some time and effort it's be possible. We've always advised users to use the Sophos CP but this has prevented us using other providers and hardware which has been a real shame.

• Morning Scott-  Sadly it's expected behaviour for the creds to not be passed on to Sophos if you don't authenticate using the Sophos cred provider. We've never had enough time to investigate as I'm sure with some time and effort it's be possible. We've always advised users to use the Sophos CP but this has prevented us using other providers and hardware which has been a real shame.

Children
No Data