This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Safeguard - Install via script

Hi,

I'm looking to automate our install of safeguard.

We use Bitlocker with C/R as part of the SGN Client install, would anyone have the parameters to install C/R as part of the MSI ?

Example:

msiexec.exe <install_option> <path_to_package> [package_parameters]

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi there,

In your SGN installation directory, run SGNInstallAdvisor.bat. It will help you w/ the command line to install, depending on what products/options you are using. Best way to install IMO. Here is command line, for example, for BitLocker w/ CR, silent, with logging. msiexec -i SGNClient_x64.msi ADDLOCAL=Client,CredentialProvider,BitLockerSupport,BitLockerSupportCR /L* c:\sgnclient_%computername%.txt /qn

Recommend to reboot twice prior to starting installation.

• Hi there,

In your SGN installation directory, run SGNInstallAdvisor.bat. It will help you w/ the command line to install, depending on what products/options you are using. Best way to install IMO. Here is command line, for example, for BitLocker w/ CR, silent, with logging. msiexec -i SGNClient_x64.msi ADDLOCAL=Client,CredentialProvider,BitLockerSupport,BitLockerSupportCR /L* c:\sgnclient_%computername%.txt /qn

Recommend to reboot twice prior to starting installation.

Children
No Data