This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard Licensing - Its confusing me

Hello - Just new to Safeguard, version 8.I am almost ready to deploy to my users. When i trialed Safeguard, i had a trial license. Since i started the trial, i applied my purchased license. 

I am licensed for;

Native Device Encryption 
Device Encryption
Data Exchange

First off, what is the difference between native device encryption and device encryption, and what policies do they cover ?

I was under the impression data exchange catered for removable media file encryption. But when i install Full Disk Encryption (i think the is native device encryption, bitlocker) and location based file encryption, all options (i think this is data exchange) the trial license is used and i exceed my license count so my clients dont get updates until a remove a machine from the admin console. 

Basically, im confused as to what im licensed for and for what settings etc i should be applying,. My trial license expires on 14th Feb.

I need encryption on usb sticks and local C drives via bitlocker, if this helps with an answer. 

Any input welcome, cheers.  

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children