Hello,

Users that topped each product group leaderboard for Q2 have received a $10 gift certificate to the Sophos Store. Our leaderboard rewards program is detailed in this post. Our Q3 winners will be announced early October. We now have 76,000 users in the Sophos Community!

Our Q2 Winners:

Aiman Ansari
QC
MichaelMcLannahan
BAlfson
lferrara
JasonFell
andrewmullins
Holger
MarkusGerstner
jak
Md. Arif Uddin

Thank you!

Bob

Parents
  • First time comment, not too sure of this site. Impressed by articles as I will be getting IPv6 in 10 days. But tried to download the ant-malware and then the URL came up 'Error 404' on Google, so tried Firefox and came up 'this site cannot be trusted. Also whilst anti-malware was downloading I saw the URL change to 'Cloud'. Why ? I don't want cloud. Then the confirmation emails on my mobile got frozen twice, am I really safe on here ? Thanks.

Comment
  • First time comment, not too sure of this site. Impressed by articles as I will be getting IPv6 in 10 days. But tried to download the ant-malware and then the URL came up 'Error 404' on Google, so tried Firefox and came up 'this site cannot be trusted. Also whilst anti-malware was downloading I saw the URL change to 'Cloud'. Why ? I don't want cloud. Then the confirmation emails on my mobile got frozen twice, am I really safe on here ? Thanks.

Children
No Data