Hello Everyone,

Please note that to provide an improved Support experience, Sophos is transitioning to a new telecom partner. With this update, our Support number for India has changed. The old number will be deprecated as of November 30, 2023. Please delete the old number from your database and only use the new Support number when calling in.

Sophos India Support Phone Number has changed to 000 800 040 4604

• Note: To be dialed "as is" with 3 leading zeros and without +91

This is a global change, so we highly encourage you to delete the old number from your database and find the new number for your region here

Parents
  • I am having problems when I create a client, I select the intercept x Advance option, then in the text box it says "the products you have selected have conflicts between them",

I have tried with all possible combinations but it is always the same result error, can you help me solve it. I'm waiting for your response

Comment
  • I am having problems when I create a client, I select the intercept x Advance option, then in the text box it says "the products you have selected have conflicts between them",

I have tried with all possible combinations but it is always the same result error, can you help me solve it. I'm waiting for your response

Children
No Data