[7.075] Joining AD does not work for .local domains [CONFIRMED]

All,

After updating my ASG120 7.011 to 7.075, I was unable to login to webadmin using my usual Active Directory user credentials (which worked with 7.011)

I was able to gain access using webadmin's locally defined 'admin' user account to gain access.

I've tried redefining my 'Active directory domain admins' group in Users >> Groups. This group is specifed in Management >> WebAdmin Settings, under Allowed Users.
Still unable to access WebAdmin using my active directory credentials.

I had read that 7.075 included native active directory support, so I went to Users >> Authentication >> Active Directory to see if anything had changed (nothing as far as I can see).

I noticed that the domain specified under the Active Directory Single-Sign-On (SSO) was done so using it's NetBIOS name (contrary to the help text shown which suggests a dns domain name). I re-specified my domain using its dns name, but I receive a timeout message, and a message saying 'joining the domain failed'.

Now it appears that my ASG box is not communicating with Active Directory, because any attempt to access the internet via the HTTP proxy (which previously used Active Directory SSO), is resulting in a username/password request. Furthermore, authentication fails even if 'valid' credentials are supplied.

With my 7.011 installation, I had no problems with this. Is there something else I need to do with 7.075? What of the Active Directory 'native support'?

Regards,

Alex

P.S. I've found that general WebAdmin speed/performance has improved significantly with 7.075 [:)]