Cant connect till Connectwise Control Server port 8040

Hi

After upgrading til v 18 Im unable to remote control customers server thru our Connectwise Control server.

I have the cleanset rule for outgoing traffic (for testing) but still can't connect to the server on port 8040.

After a quick downgrade to SFOS 17.5.8 MR-8 again. All is working again.

Same FW rule as in v 18.

Thoughts 

• Just as the OP stated, I have created exceptions for screenconnect in all possible locations. Even went as far as to create a special firewall rule just for that application and turned off everything possible, the traffic should be passing without interference. I suspect it has something to do with AWS, my latest pcap indicates that traffic is returned from an amazonaws.com address and not screenconnect.com. I had created exceptions for AWS also but it did not help. Next I will add AWS to the special firewall rule and see if that works. It may be possible that this is the root of the problem with other sites as well.

• Here is my URL Group containing all pertinent URLs and IP addresses...

And here is my SSL/TLS Inspection Rule (Exceptions by Website) where I added the URL group to the websites...

Even went as far as to create a new SSL/TLS Inspection Rule just for ScreenConnect...

Also created a Decryption Profile just for Screenconnect with absolutely nothing being decrypted or blocked (MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY)...

Still no help, the only thing that "fixes" this is to turn off SSL/TLS Inspection...