We'd love to hear about it! Click here to go to the product suggestion community
- will the fix for issue NUTM-7187 be included with 9.5?
- is there a fix in the works for IPv6 Connections where the WAN Port is supposed to use an address out of the delegated prefix? Currently users of such ISPs do not get any IPv6 address. (for esxample KPN netherlands)
- what about the ability to change/edit the UID for IPv6 Delegation Requests?
- what about long standing feature requests such as 6tunnel integration, lets encrypt - is that on the roadmap? Users, myself included had high hopes for 9.5 but this seems to be more than a maintance release.
thank you in advance.
In reply to Duc Le:
i just sent you a PM with all the infos needed for access. Thank you again for the work on this.
was this patch tested against HA scenario? i have an older installation in HA, after switching from master to slave the prefix changed, when switched back from slave to master it was the old prefix again (but not working right away) - is the delegated prefix not synced between the machines? Minor issue, but maybe just a small thing that has to be fixed?
In reply to Ben:
Does this release support 6rd or do I need to wait for my ISP to roll out a Dual Stack?
Thanks for head up on the HA scenario. There is no such a thing as minor. Please bring up as you see them. Thanks!
I am not sure about the requirement for the HA scenario as yet. Let me dig up and see what UTM is supposed to do vs what UTM is currently doing. Will update ASAP.
Note: Sorry I have not been able to use your system since I am stuck with few critical items.
Can you give me a time slot that I can try the new patch on your system? Thanks Ben!
thanks for the update and info again! i will play around with HA again, but it seemed it didn't take over the prefix from master to slave. I will test with the production sophos as soon as possible.
Time slot: all weekends, non-school hours during the week (7.30am to 5pm GMT+1 is school times). So from now 10 hours later you can do what you have to do :)
from now and the next 13 hours would be no problem. Same goes for the next few days.
since i am now on holidays and got a little bit more time on my hands:
- the IPv6 patch from Le is working great, 12 days of connectivity here on my testbox via ipv6 and pppoe
Completly unrelated to IPv6 via PPPoE: Been trying to get IPv6 working on a friends "Deutsche Glasfaser" Connection. They are using 6rd which is kind of evil i think, but we managed to get it working on this WAN Interface, also with additional addresses and WAF/VPN working!. What is not working is his clients getting "out". We tried various things (including using masquarading which normally works), a traceroute would always end at the IPv6 of his internal interface. I suspect an addition route is probably missing. Anybody who can point me in the right direction here please?
In the 9.502 changelog I don't see any IPv6 related changes, so I assume that the patch didn't make it in time?
In reply to SanderRutten:
No it is not yet in the release since currently it is in QA cycle. Will let you know ASAP. Thanks for helping us out!