This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is support so poor?

I have been trying to get some support on the APIs for Sophos Central for months now, but with no success at all.  Apparently, the provided endpoint API is not supported at all, and I would need to contact the reseller to "buy" time for the Professional Services team to look at a very obvious bug in it.  As for the Events/Alerts SIEM API, I have repeatedly asked for assistance with this regarding the ability to filter the results, and while the support engineer initially did not know what I was talking about (they do not seem to know of the API's existence!), eventually he sent me a link to the very KB page I had shown him the day before!  No effort to actually assist with the question.  The APIs are a disgrace anyway; very limited, poorly implemented and full of bugs, but the fact that they don't even support them is nothing short of a disgrace.

What company worth its salt does not have a fully-functional restful API in this day and age?  This is a basic requirement.  I see it has been requested several times on the "ideas" page.  Presumably Sophos do not actually look at this. 

We will be investigating alternative solutions to Sophos Central in light of both this, and my colleagues' poor support experiences.

Please Sophos - sort it out!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.