This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to create directory - Deployment script SophosSetup.exe

Hi, 

I have an issue when executing SophosSetup.exe (or the old standalone executable created with IExpress) from a batch script.

I got this error :

This issue only appears when I call SophosSetup.exe from a batch script (like in this KB) but not when I execute it simply from Windows explorer. I execute both (batch and setup from explorer) with same rights (domain administrator). It appears immediatly after I start the script, so there is no log file. I've got the same issue even when I changed the computer or OS.

This issue has appeared since last week only (it worked well before).

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm running into the same exact issue. I downloaded SophosSetup.exe as soon as I execute the file I get "unable to create directory". This is on a Windows 2016 server system and the install is for Windows Server.

I have opened a ticket with Support. 

• I'm running into the same exact issue. I downloaded SophosSetup.exe as soon as I execute the file I get "unable to create directory". This is on a Windows 2016 server system and the install is for Windows Server.

I have opened a ticket with Support. 

Children