This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Creating a 'Full' Sophos Cloud Windows installer to minimize initial bandwidth utilization - NO LONGER SUPPORTED!

We just purchased Sophos Central last week with several hundred seats for endpoint and intercept X. I am really pleased with the product however, last Monday there was documentation on how to create a "FULL" installer to prevent hundreds of clients simultaneously downloading the ~250MB installer, unfortunately by last Friday when I purchased the product and went to create the installer this feature was no longer available and all documentation pointing the the following KB article was pulled offline.

https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/121318

Anyone have any ideas on how to proceed besides install on a handful of clients at a time or paying a couple thousand dollars for professional support?

I'm sure I am not alone as any enterprise installation will be facing the same situation, unless you are fine with pumping a 100GB down your network lol.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Charlie

This thread was automatically locked due to age.