This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th Gen - Display Issues

Team member works from home he has issues with Sophos on a loaner LT(X1 Carbon 4th Gen (Type 20FB, 20FC) Laptop (ThinkPad) - Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1

He has KVM switch ( no issues with using previous software .ex securedoc)

Issues with both external KB and mouse don't work. Display is completely off center and shakes

Tested another one link doc  and did the exact same thing

He has tried different combinations using hotkey doc and has got different results and nothing has provided a reasonable working solution yet

Has anyone had this same issue or solutions to try?

Thanks guys

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    +1 FormerMember

Hi Shawnton,

We've had issues previously with the Lenovo X1 Carbons, mainly around booting and general POA issues.

I'd make sure they're using the latest:

• SafeGuard Enterprise (currently 8.0 on the clients with 8.00.2.16 backend with HotFix Rollup)
    • POACFG file when installing
    • Latest version of the BIOS
    • Display/Graphics drives

If the above continues to fail and you've tried all the different hotkey configurations I'd recommend switching to encryption via BitLocker which avoids the POA display issues.

• FormerMember
    +1 FormerMember

Hi Shawnton,

We've had issues previously with the Lenovo X1 Carbons, mainly around booting and general POA issues.

I'd make sure they're using the latest:

• SafeGuard Enterprise (currently 8.0 on the clients with 8.00.2.16 backend with HotFix Rollup)
    • POACFG file when installing
    • Latest version of the BIOS
    • Display/Graphics drives

If the above continues to fail and you've tried all the different hotkey configurations I'd recommend switching to encryption via BitLocker which avoids the POA display issues.

Children
No Data