This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot access Play Store after enroll device as Android Enteprise Corporate Device

Hi,

I'm playing around with Android Enteprise (primarily on corporate owned devices). I'm in the Google managed domain scenario with free Google Android management (no Google Apps). I correctly bind my Google domain with Sophos Mobile and enabled the "Enforce EMM policies on Android devices" on Google admin EMM option. 

For the testing envirnment I'm using a Nexus 5X with Android 8.1.

When powering up the device the first configuration wizard appair. After entering the Google account the device ask me to install Sophos Mobile control and grant the device management authorization. So far so good. The Sophos Mobile Control show the green status, the device is compliant with company policy (for this demo I'm using the default compliant policy).  On the Google Play Store for Work I approved some apps but when I try to access the Play Services I'm prompt to choose the account to use for accessing the store. I select the only account available, the comporate account that I used to configure the device in the first wizard, and then this scrren appair:

Il'accept, the Sophos Mobile Control shows up, device is compliant. I'll try to access the Play Store and same message appair.

If I try to push app from Sophos Central I get this error:

Aug 16, 2018 10:24 AM   0  Accepted
Aug 16, 2018 10:24 AM   0  Started
Aug 16, 2018 10:24 AM Device has a work profile, but the Google account is unknown. -106  Completely failed

Best regards

Andrea

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
No Data