This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Installation of an IOS App fails with MDM error -45

We want to install an internal App to our iPads.

On some iPads I get the error

An MDM command could not be executed.-45 Completely failed

On details I see:

InstallApplicationError[12026][MCMDMErrorDomain]The app “com.stoll.stollsd” is already scheduled for management.Jul 20, 2015 7:03 AM

But there is no scheduled job. I restarted the iPad. I restarted the server. Other Apps I can install on the iPad.

Where is here the mistake?

Thanks Torsten

:57992

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Everybody, 

i do have the exact same problem,

is there already an Solution ?

we have 10 ipads with the error. 

But there are also a couple of ipads working well. 

please help

kind REgards

Roy Timmermans

• i have had this issue too on many app installs from the app store and internally developed apps.

the solution i found to the error below when attempting to create a task "when no other tasks were visible in SMC" was to power off the device, leave it 60 seconds and power it back on, then look on the home screen for an app struggling to install (the strugling app wasn't visible on the device previous to power off), press and delete this app from the device then try install from SMC again, worked 100%

"An MDM command could not be executed. -45 Completely failed" and in details: "[12026][MCMDMErrorDomain]The app “my.App.v102.Prod” is already scheduled for management."

• i have had this issue too on many app installs from the app store and internally developed apps.

the solution i found to the error below when attempting to create a task "when no other tasks were visible in SMC" was to power off the device, leave it 60 seconds and power it back on, then look on the home screen for an app struggling to install (the strugling app wasn't visible on the device previous to power off), press and delete this app from the device then try install from SMC again, worked 100%

"An MDM command could not be executed. -45 Completely failed" and in details: "[12026][MCMDMErrorDomain]The app “my.App.v102.Prod” is already scheduled for management."

Children
No Data