This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

external LDAP - SSP enrollment with local administrator

With SMC version 6 it was possible to do a SSP enrollment, with local admin credentials, even if  external LDAP was configured.

As super administrator i do not have AD accounts on all the domains of my customers; so i made a local admin by that specific customer and could simulate a SSP enrollment for testing or to make specific documentation.  Since we have upgraded the server to version 7. It's not possible to login as local administrator on the SSP portal when external LDAP is configured. Do i need to change a specific setting or is this by design in version 7?       

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

logging in with a administrative user at the SSP which was created internally was never possible within SMC according to my knowledge.
    This is independent whether you use the internal or external user directory.

Best regards
    Stefan

• Hi,

logging in with a administrative user at the SSP which was created internally was never possible within SMC according to my knowledge.
    This is independent whether you use the internal or external user directory.

Best regards
    Stefan

Children
No Data