This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL root certificate deployment

is it possible to add another root certificate in super customer\setup\system setup\SSL and have this refresh to all enrolled devices?

i have added the additional root cert and it is added to devices when enrolled but i need this cert to also be added to previously enrolled device so when it expires it can be renewed.

i know i can deploy this cert manually via a profile but im looking for an automated process that will affect all devices.

we use an externally signed cert for ssl but i want another root cert added.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Andrew,

you can simply upload the public part of your SSL certificate if you require this upfront.
    However, the certificates uploaded here are only used for the "certificate pinning" feature which secures the connection between the SMC app and the Sophos Mobile Control server.

I am not sure if I understand the whole picture which certificate you are seeing where and what you want to achieve.

When enrolling an iOS devices, there are different certificates involved which have different purposes.
    Maybe you can elaborate your issue a bit more detailed.

Best regards

Stefan

• hi we are just wanting to deploy our root domain certificate to all our devices automatically, this includes devices which are already enrolled and devices which are newly enrolled.