This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Exchange ActiveSync - Allow forwarding emails

Hi folks,

i have a problem with the option "Allow forwarding emails" in an Exchange ActiveSync Profile.

I activate this option and install it on a device. But if i open an Mail on the device an change the "From" to another configured E-Mail Account, i got the messsage:

"Forwarding emails from this account prevented by MDM policy".

So i deleted the policy profile and transfer it again, but the behaviour does not change.

How can i get this work ?

Reagards Holger

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • i think i detected the issue now.

Before using this option, i setup a profile without that option.

I deleted that profile from the device and installed the new defined profile, and it didn't work.

After unenroll the device and enroll it new it works....

So i assume there is a bug in the deleting function of the ExchangeActiveSync. It's not the best solution to unenroll/enroll the device because of changing a setting in a profile..

• i think i detected the issue now.

Before using this option, i setup a profile without that option.

I deleted that profile from the device and installed the new defined profile, and it didn't work.

After unenroll the device and enroll it new it works....

So i assume there is a bug in the deleting function of the ExchangeActiveSync. It's not the best solution to unenroll/enroll the device because of changing a setting in a profile..

Children
No Data