This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Server Protection

dear team,

where i can see server protection package. on premises

both setup are same or different?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello HariKrishnan,

I'm not sure what you mean by server protection package, I assume you're asking whether there are some specific actions required.
    As far as SEC is concerned there is no distinction between a desktop/laptop or server endpoint. The OS version is shown in Computer Details but it has no effect on how SEC treats this endpoint (there's on exception: Protect Computers where a check is made whether the OS version is supported - but again the distinction is not desktop vs. server, e.g. when Windows 8 came out it was not yet supported).
    All computers install/update from the same CID(s), there are server-specific policies or policy settings. If a component (like SCF, the Client Firewall) is not apt for a server OS it's the endpoint installer that decides not to install it.

Christian

• dear team,

Sophos server protection SEC have anti ransomeware and cryptoguard. its same DB will work for server protection?

Sophos\cid\sophos.setup.exe

Reply Children
No Data