This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Duplicate Computers in SEC

Hi all,

I'm running SEC 5.3.1 on Win Server 2012 R2. I have AD sync enabled and I'm seeing a ton (as in hundreds) of old computers showing up in the Unassigned group. It appears that the computers showing up in Unassigned are computers that have since been re-imaged or a name that has been reused. These computers are often times duplicates of active computers that are being synced from AD (if I scroll through the top level server list of computers, I'll see the same name listed two or three times in a row with only one computer being active - the others are greyed out). 

We do include SAV in our base images, but have followed the steps in KB 12561 prior to sysprep'ing the images. Despite this, it seems as though the console is holding on to old computers and allowing duplicates to be created. 

Given the number of endpoints we have (close to 9,000), this is adding quite a bit of overhead in SEC and making it difficult to see what's actually going on. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.