This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

relay server setup very slow

Hello Guys,

I am struggling a bit with a relay setup. Have the main console with 6 relays being connected to it. 2 of which have a few thousand clients each. All relays are Win2012 servers, but the msg traffic seems to be very slow.

A newly installed client would keep the cert request for like 20 minutes in some cases easily. Have not seen vastly quicker clients to be honest.

Is there any checklist I could follow to troubleshoot?

Many thanks,

DanZi

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Daniel,

the delay is clearly in the communication between Client and Relay. Initially it looks fine, Client (10.0.239.201) connects to Relay's 8192 and immediately receives the IOR (that advertises 10.170.48.124 and 10.168.48.124. Is one of the the  <Relay IP Address> from the log?
    Once the actual communication over port 8194 starts there are considerable delays. Note for example message 01C3E89A that sits 3 minutes on the Relay.

Did I mention Wireshark [;)]? I'd make sure what is sent between the two, how and when, before digging deeper on the machines.

Christian