EAP Sophos 10.0.2 and iboss cloud connector (content filter / proxy) network/internet stops when both are installed.

•    What feature is impacted?
    ◦    Network access including internet stop working on the client machine as soon as both our iBoss content filter and sophos AV are both installed and the ""SophosWebNetworkExtension" Would Like to Add Proxy Configurations" is allowed.
    •    What is the severity of the issue?
    ◦    High
    •    Summary of the issues:
    ◦    Web browsing and general network access stops working.
    •    Observed behavior (What it did or didn’t do):
    ◦    I installed Sophos AV and our iboss content filter.  If both are installed simultaneously and the "SophosWebNetworkExtension" allowance is set, then internet and network access stops working.  If I uninstall either product then internet/browser and network access resumes.
    •    How do we reproduce it (Provide instructions to help us reproduce the behavior):  Install sophos AV 10.0.2 EAP and iboss cloud connector both.
    •    Frequency (How often this occurs):
    ◦    It happens every time I install the two at the same time on a Big Sur mac.
    •    Desired behavior:(How is it expected to or should behave):
    ◦  We need to be able to have both apple and these products play well together.
    •    Environment (what hardware/software are you using):
    ◦   Sophos AV EAP version 10.0.2, macOS big sur 11.1 or 11.2beta, iboss cloud connector 5.3.30
    •    Other (Any other detail that we need to know about):
    •    Supporting logs, tool output, etc.