This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

(green horn) I want to set up file encryption only for specific location on network share (for test Virtual PC to start, then my dept full OU on AD.)

Hello all,

I am a green horn and am trying to configure this software for the first time ever.   I have no professional experience with this software and we did not hire support time.   What I have (some inherited) is the manager installed and connected to my AD, and can see within the manager tool my departments OU members and computers etc.  I have installed the client on a single Virtual PC that I can see again it in the AD interface screens.  What I don't have and have not seen is a good manual or set of steps that will lead me through what else I need to do to complete this project.  Based on what I have written (see subject):

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best document that will give me some guidance?   ...I have been just guessing at this so far with 4 PDF documents are not much help.  when I key work search them I am not fining anything on specific file location etc. 8)  TIA.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.