This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SGN Guest on Remote Desktop

Hello,

I have some virtual machines with SafeGuard Client and I'm trying to enable users to access them via RDP.

My problem is that when a new user log in using RDP his user status is always SGN guest, so I have to go and manually add the user to the machine using the Management Center only then he gets a SGN Windows user/ SGN user status and is able to use his keyring. But if a new user is using TeamViewer he gets a SGN Windows User status and the keyring is available, so I dont have to do anything on the Management Center.

How can I make log in with RDP the same as TeamViewer for new users? I have already read a lot of posts in this forum and have already created a specific machine settings policy with "Allow registration of new SGN users for" as Everybody and "Enable registration of SGN Windows users" and applied to the OU containing the virtual machines, but new RDP users are still getting SGN guest status.

Thanks for the help!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.