This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SafeGuard 5.5 Trouble loging in / SGN Guest

Hi there,

I got a little bit of trouble, I took over the IT after the whole IT team quit their jobs and now I have several "emergency" Notebooks with Sophos SafeGuard installed on them on no way of logging in XD

After some digging I found out where the Policy Editor was installed and I somehow managed to start it with using the account of one of the former Administrators to allow me to do the Recovery.

So now I somehow manage to get to Windows but after logging in my user remains as "SGN Guest" (somehow "random?" on two of the machines it actually did register as a SGN User) still on all the Machines it says that it never had any connection to the Server ... no idea why as it seems to be reachable when doing a ping.

Is there any way to force an Account to become SGN user or do I really need to do the recovery several times until it finally decides to make the account user ? especially as my predecessors didn't properly add the Domain I would need to do that thing to every single user who wants to use the Notebooks ... (I contacted one of the former guys and he said they actually had to enable each new user manually but he didn't tell me how) 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.