Sophos Connect or SSL VPN Client as a service & Sophos connect "Connection not found"

Hi Guys

I would like to find out if its possible to run Sophos connect or Sophos SSL Vpn client as a windows service instead of a user based agent.

Details below

I have a Remote endpoint server which i would like to back up over VPN. 
There are existing Sophos devices at both ends of where i plan to connect to and come from.
However i cannot create a site to site connection as the remote site uses the same IP range of another remote site that we already have a Site to Site for. 

This was not really an issue as i only need to back up one endpoint anyway. Thus i decided to use the Sophos Connect or SSL VPN Client. ( I did try PPTP from the Sophos but this has not been setup correctly prior so it did not work) 

I started off with SSL VPN Client but noticed i could not statically assign an IP to the endpoint on the Sophos. Thus if the endpoint client disconnects and reconnects and the IP changes, the tunnel will connect but the backup software wont know the new remote IP of the endpoint.  

I then wanted to try the Sophos connect. This worked well at first, as i could assign the endpoint a static ip in the User settings. Useful for when it needs to reconnect. 

The issue i have now is since this is a production server there are many users that log onto the server. As you can imagine the administrator cannot be logged in indefinitely either. 

I have noticed that :

a) When the administrator logs off or gets logged off automatically the VPN connection is destroyed and disposed, This is understandable but doesnt assist as the backups will then no longer go though without the administrator manually logging back on to the session and being active on the profile to prevent being logged out while the backup runs. Which as we know could be hours.

b) When the I log back on as the administrator and attempt to manually reconnect the VPN via Sophos connect GUI, The config is missing from the client. I have to re import the connection and reconnect each time as if it was the first time the connection was imported. When i check the event log to see where the connection went before i re import i can see the error message - "Connection not found" - Well of course because its not there. But why ? - I have attempted to dump the required connection in the import folder "C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Sophos\Connect\Import\ConnectionName.scx" - This instantly connected the connection ( Auto connect enabled ) however once i logged off and came back, No connection was present again in the Sophos connect client GUI yet the file was still present in the folder. ( I am not sure if there is a specific path to place the file that it remains persistent or if it should be persistent by default. The path to the file itself has not changed. 

So i need help with 2 issues, 

1) Trying to figure out if Sophos connect can stay active without a logged on user ( almost as a service ) 

2) Regardless if this is not possible, why the file disappears from the available connections list and needs to be re-imported when the user logs off and back on. 

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the Sophos connect client several times.

Any information would be appreciated.