[Answered] Feature request: SSL/TLS inspection feature to syslog

Good morning,

Quick question: In the new v18-firmware I don't see the ability to send the SSL/TLS Inspection logs to another device via syslog,

It'd be really helpful with troubleshooting if there would be a way to send these logs to a remote machine for processing.

Is there any chance or ETA on when the syslog-options will be extended to include this?

Kind regards,

Frank

Parents
  • Thanks for all the replies and information!

For my box there is no upgrade path from v17.x:

I did a clean install using the SW-18.0.0_EAP1-102.iso on a newly created VM, and installed all updates that my box received from there. I have had SFOS 18.0.0 EAP2/ SFOS 18.0.0 EAP3 installed both, but neither have this option available/

Hence the question if it ever will be added: I'd understand not having the option could be a bug from the upgrading-proces from v17.x tot the new version, but on a clean install it felt a bit odd not to have all functionality available.

Kind regards,

Frank

• Thanks for all the replies and information!

For my box there is no upgrade path from v17.x:

I did a clean install using the SW-18.0.0_EAP1-102.iso on a newly created VM, and installed all updates that my box received from there. I have had SFOS 18.0.0 EAP2/ SFOS 18.0.0 EAP3 installed both, but neither have this option available/

Hence the question if it ever will be added: I'd understand not having the option could be a bug from the upgrading-proces from v17.x tot the new version, but on a clean install it felt a bit odd not to have all functionality available.

Kind regards,

Frank

Children
No Data