QUESTION - about reports

Hi,

looking at the data the has been transferred since joining the EAP trial I cannot find any reference to the DPI reports.

Also the report shows a failed mail attempt which I think is from when I tried to create a backup from the EAP menu?

Your thoughts please, have I missed some setting or are they bugs that need reporting?

Ian

Parents
  • Hi Ian,

DPI in itself is a construct that encompasses a range of technologies such as web analysis, antimalware, IPS, and app control.  You won't find a report labeled DPI but rather you will find reports related to those functions such as Bandwidth usage by application, IPS, Web, etc.   

Can you share detail on the mail problem?   CFR doesn't provide backup functionality but perhaps this is an issue for the Central Management function?   If so, I recommend that you please post in the CM forum community.sophos.com/.../

• Hi Ian,

DPI in itself is a construct that encompasses a range of technologies such as web analysis, antimalware, IPS, and app control.  You won't find a report labeled DPI but rather you will find reports related to those functions such as Bandwidth usage by application, IPS, Web, etc.   

Can you share detail on the mail problem?   CFR doesn't provide backup functionality but perhaps this is an issue for the Central Management function?   If so, I recommend that you please post in the CM forum community.sophos.com/.../

Children