This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Uncategorized

I have the Sophos Web Appliance.  We are experiencing some issues starting today.  Most all websites are being categorized as "Uncategorized" which we block.  Site like Microsoft.com, aaa.com, sears.com are categorized incorrectly.  Is there an issue going on with the system?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • We had a similar issue recently.  It self resolved after a reboot of the appliance.

• We had the same issue on one of our appliances about the same time that also took a reboot to fix.  But twice now since then there's been what seems like an issue with the service, the most recent one started around 11/4/16 and was resolved on 11/7/16, according to support.  Sites were suddenly mis-categorized or Uncategorized.  Most of the problem sites do appear to be categorized correctly now, but I've fixed a couple manually today.  Anyone else been getting the same thing?  We've been in the process of blocking access to uncategorized sites, but these issues make me wonder if it's worth it.