This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Office365 activation fails Virtual Web Appliance

Office 365 activation fails though the virtual web appliance.

All url's are in 'low risk' and allowed (according the logs)

What can we do?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • In short the problem is:

https://activation.sls.microsoft.com 

www.ssllabs.com/.../analyze.html

Their certificates grades as a T and the sever uses SSLV3 so the appliance will drop this connection.

To correct this you can:

#1 Turn off certificate validation and activate your product.

#2 import the certificate to list of exclusions

Unfortunately I can not recommend either of theses solutions.  Option 1 will work but ultimately MS should resolve this issues (SSLV3 and Self Signed Cert) With validation turned on the appliance will reject a self signed cert and will drop a SSLv3 connection.

• We also have the same problem,  New Citrix installation with Office 365 pro plus.

Log in and Office doesn't activate.  To further muddy the problem though we don't have Certificate Validation or HTTPS Scanning enabled though.

I've added this address to the local site list as trusted,  but office still fails to activate

• We also have the same problem,  New Citrix installation with Office 365 pro plus.

Log in and Office doesn't activate.  To further muddy the problem though we don't have Certificate Validation or HTTPS Scanning enabled though.

I've added this address to the local site list as trusted,  but office still fails to activate

Children
No Data