Site2Site Problem - more connections

Hi,

i have got a problem with Site2Site VPN (SSL).I would like to connect to two different VPNs, but its not possible. See the problem below. Both tunnels were closed by the UTM, because of "username attempted to change from"

2016:02:15-00:48:04 example openvpn[24761]: REF_AaaUse1/::ffff:1.2.3.4 PLUGIN_CALL: POST /usr/lib/openvpn/plugins/openvpn-plugin-utm.so/PLUGIN_AUTH_USER_PASS_VERIFY status=2
2016:02:15-00:48:04 example openvpn[24761]: REF_AaaUse1/::ffff:1.2.3.4 TLS Auth Error: username attempted to change from 'REF_AaaUse1' to 'REF_AaaUse3' -- tunnel disabled
2016:02:15-00:48:04 example openvpn[24761]: REF_AaaUse1/::ffff:1.2.3.4 TLS Auth Error: Auth Username/Password verification failed for peer
2016:02:15-00:48:04 example openvpn[24761]: REF_AaaUse1/::ffff:1.2.3.4 TLS: move_session: dest=TM_ACTIVE src=TM_UNTRUSTED reinit_src=1

Is it bug?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Hi Basti,

I' not able to reproduce your problem.

Can you pls provide more details about your setup? Does your setup work when only one tunnel is activated?

Cheers,
    Kofi
  • Hi kofi,

I have got two Site2Site connections. One is connected. The other is idle. The connection from connection one works.

When I want to open the other connection both will close and in the logfile is the error. Auth Username/Password verification failed for peer. username attempted to change from 'REF_AaaUse1' to 'REF_AaaUse3' -- tunnel disabled

Connection One is a connection between two UTM and connection two is a connection from a linux server. The user / password configuration is on booth connections correct. REF_AaaUse1 and REF_AaaUse3.

If I would like to connect only from connection two and disable connection one the same issue, because the server tries to connect. Same issue: username attempted to change from 'REF_AaaUse1' to 'REF_AaaUse3' -- tunnel disabled
  • Hi Basti,

I'm sorry but there is no official support for linux server or any other 3rd party system for S2S connections. We only support S2S with UTMs.

Cheers,
    Kofi
Reply Children